Much anticipated final build of the best custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy Y.
As you know very well Hyperion ROM is the best fastest & smoothest ROM ever developed for the very popular low-end Android Smartphone Samsung Galaxy Y.
Now Hyperion 8 GM is in the final stage of developing.In Hyperion 8 Final collected one of the best optimizations, improvements, tweaks for fastest & smoothest working on this great Android.Remodified all apps to look-like something special.User interface of ROM is super easily to using from every newbies.Аnyone who try this great ROM remains forever with it.So below I will describe all features/changes on this final build as well as how to install.
Basic features of Hyperion 8 GM Final:
- ROOTED-updated to latest SuperSU binary + SuperSU v1.65
- BUSYBOX-pre-installed to make sure you can run power tools and scripts right out of the box
- DEODEXED-all system apks are deodexed to allow theming and modding
- ZIPALGINED-all system apks are zipaligned for optimum RAM usage
- INIT.D SUPPORT (custom kernel required)-supports running of init.d scripts at during boot
- Full GPU rendering-disabled software rendering for better performance, speed and screen drawing
- SuperSmooth Scrolling-disabled scrolling cache for butter smooth scrolling
- Signature checking disabled-disabled signature checking to allow modded (signed and unsigned) apps to run at boot
- Bravia Engine-built in Bravia Engine hack from Sony for crisp and life-like images and videos when viewing photos or watching movies/videos
- SoundAlive-real life audio quality when playing music and videos (depends on music and image quality)
- XLoud loudness equalization-bult in XLoud audio hack for louder audio when listening to music and videos
- Beats Audio-beats audio hack from HTC. optimized for Beats Solo and Beats Studio headsets
- QUICK PANEL TOGGLES - 15 TOGGLES
- STATUSBAR BRIGHTNESS SLIDER
- SWIPE TO REMOVE NOTIFICATIONS
- EDT TWEAKS AKA STATUSBAR TWEAKS
- OWNER PROFILE
- MEGA BASS BEATS AUDIO
- Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S5360 - if you don't is your device don't install this ROM
- Temporary custom Recovery CWM(for flashing/installing kernels, roms, apps, tweaks, themes etc.) - download
- Hyperion ROM zip package - download
- RIL Fix flashable zip - download (this's required if you will use a kernel that doesn't have a new ramdisk.If you don't have a clue what it is, just flash this.)
- All downloaded files needed to put into your SD card
We recommend to create full Nandroid backup from CWM recovery(if you don't know how to backup check this post) and backup all phone contents like contacts, apps, sms, call logs.
Installation steps of Hyperion:
- Switch off completely your Galaxy Y for booting into Android stock recovery.
- Hold by pressing together VOL UP + HOME + POWER BUTTON for 5sec. until you see Samsung Galaxy Y logo.
- On Android stock recovery which has a pink color go to apply update from sd by pressing vol up/down and enter with home button find CWM.zip file.
- On custom recovery CWM do it wipe data/cache.
- Now go to mounts and storage and mount data, system, cache.
- Next go to install zip from sdcard->scroll to Hyperion8 zip file and confirm with yes.
- Wait installing to finished over 1min. no more!
- So again mount all
- Install RIL Fix
- Ok you need to reboot your Galaxy Y with Reboot now option.
- Congratulations you successfully installed Hyperion 8 ROM on your Samsung Galaxy Y!!!
- Enjoy of fastest & smoothest running on your Galaxy Y!!!
developer of Hyperion ROM: CarlDeanCatabay