For the moment this first build of new Hyperion Rebuilding ROM coming soon new updates.
What's needed for installing new Hyperion ROM:
- Download Stock ROM DXLL1 Odin package from - here
- Download Hyperion ROM build2.3 from - here
- Download IMEI Repairing zip from - here
How to install Hyperion ROM:
- At first flash Stock ROM DXLL1 through ODIN flasher.
- Put Hyperion ROM and IMEI repair zips to SD Card.
- Swith off Phone and follow key combinations VOL UP + HOME BUTTON + POWER BUTTON for 5sec.
- Go to apply update from sd->choose CWM.zip (if you don't have download from - here)
- In CWM.
- Go to mounts and storage->mount all data,system,cache.
- Go to install zip from sdcard->choose Hyperion zip file.
- Wait to installation to finish!
- Reboot Now!
- Once ROM is booting again go to CWM and apply IMEI Repairing zip (this's important because you don't make a calls incoming and outcoming).
- That's it! New Hyperion ROM is on your Galaxy Y!