Flash Player 11 for Samsung Galaxy Young working with all browsers
ama rullz Thursday, December 20, 2012 Tutorial
Flash Player 11 + (with official libs) for Samsung Galaxy Young working with Stock/Custom Roms and all browsers(including android browser). So far Flash Player not compatible with Android phones with Armv6 CPU's but now ported possible for all Armv6 CPU's.
You can play videos from anywhere like facebook, youtube and other video source.
You can play flash games, load flash banners.
This guide is How to install Flash Player 11 + official libs for Armv6
Disclaimer: We (Galaxyyoung.net) or no one are not to be held responsible if you damage or brick your device due to using this Tutorial. Proceed With Caution !
USE THIS GUIDE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
(By using this Tutorial, You Have Agreed To This)
Let's begin to first step in this Tutorial :
Download package(contains Adobe_Flash_Player_220.127.116.11.apk + official libs)
Download Root Browser Lite from Play Store or other free file manager
1. Install Adobe_Flash_Player_18.104.22.168.apk
2. copy libflashplayer.so and libstagefright_froyo.so to /data/data/com.adobe.flashplayer/lib
3. set permissions for folder com.adobe.flashplayer
4. set permissions for folder lib
5. finally set permissions for libflashplayer.so and libstagefright_froyo.so
Note: You need to do these procedures several times until it files remain after you restart your phone
Recommended use SWAP to increase virtual RAM.
Original source XDA