Flash Player 11 + (with official libs) for Samsung Galaxy Young working with Stock/Custom Roms and all browsers(including android browser). So far Flash Player not compatible with Android phones with Armv6 CPU's but now ported possible for all Armv6 CPU's.
You can play videos from anywhere like facebook, youtube and other video source.
You can play flash games, load flash banners.
This guide is How to install Flash Player 11 + official libs for Armv6
Let's begin to first step in this Tutorial :
Download package(contains Adobe_Flash_Player_188.8.131.52.apk + official libs)
Download Root Browser Lite from Play Store or other free file manager
1. Install Adobe_Flash_Player_184.108.40.206.apk
2. copy libflashplayer.so and libstagefright_froyo.so to /data/data/com.adobe.flashplayer/lib
3. set permissions for folder com.adobe.flashplayer
4. set permissions for folder lib
5. finally set permissions for libflashplayer.so and libstagefright_froyo.so
Note: You need to do these procedures several times until it files remain after you restart your phone
Recommended use SWAP to increase virtual RAM.
Original source XDA