Senior Member san122 @XDA presenting new build of own ROM - Vivo ROM v3.
If you previously seen Vivo ROM maybe you have an idea of what to expect from it.It's super cool themed ROM that sits to your Galaxy Y perfectly.Vivo inspired partialy from new Andoid Kitkat 4.4 his best feature is that optimized for full user experience and fast and smooth running at low-memory and slow CPU.It's Based on new compiled source CyanogenMOD 7.2 RC4 which is most stable and hassle free hitherto.
I know every user wishes beautiful styled and fast ROM for own Galaxy Y exactly this ROM provides all that you want.
- Boot into CWM
- Mount all partitons on mounts and storage
- Install EXT4 converter
- Then install kernel zip file
- Go to advanced and reboot recovery(this step is important because filesystem will be converted from RFS to EXT4)
- Again in CWM go to mounts and storage then format all data,system,cache and mount all
- It's time to install ROM
- Wait some time for instllation!
- Reboot system and Enjoy!
| source |